Brunch at ZicZac



I love brunches!!!

And honestly who doesn't? There is load of food 😍😍, everyone can always find something of their taste  to eat, and you can take your time and enjoy all of that food 👅.

With my sisters, we went to this brunch in Basel that we heard about. It is every saturday and sunday from 10 am to 14 pm.



The place :




The restaurant is situated on Baslerstrasse 355, 41233 Allschwill which is not in the city centre of Basel.
There are two main parts in the restaurant. One where we are all seated and the other one where the buffet is.
That allows people to walk a bit even if it is 30 seconds to make space for the next round 😋.

The Food:



As expected for brunches you have a large variety of food.

Salty and sweet dishes, main courses and desserts, juices in big jars and warm drinks ( cappuccino, coffee, tea,...).


I have to highlight that, thanks to this brunch, I experienced one of the best welcome in my life ever!! After being installed on a table, a waiter came to us with a tray of burgers. Such a WONDERFUL vision and moment!


The Price:

The brunch is 42 CHF per person. I find it reasonable taking into account the choices of food and with warm drinks included.


The Environment :



There is one main reason that makes brunches so enjoyable is the place and ambiance. I mean, you need to feel comfortable to spend a few hours in a place. And food only can’t do that.
At Zic Zac, we had it. Indeed we went there a sunny day but the warmth service, the decoration of the place and the music made us feel at ease. And their motto sums it up very well.
(c) ZicZac



The Service:


There is a common phrase saying that brunch waiters and waitresses are the best because they know what is up. At Zic Zac I can just say that we were wonderfully well served ( I won’t mention the best welcome again haha). They were always smiling, friendly and efficient.

(c) ZicZac


To conclude, I would recommend this restaurant and its brunch. And let me tell you that, when we left the restaurant, our car was much heavier than when we came.


1 commentaire:

Gerdita a dit…

Hummmm best brunch evaaaa. And the burgers meat : juicyyyyyy

@mi.dounou (Instagram)